Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dear Sunburst Oranges… Greetings from Wyoming

Dear Sunburst Oranges

This note is more than a bit overdue.  But I did want to make sure I could express this sentiment to you directly.

I live in Wyoming and so far I have received my box of oranges, my chocolates and my orange marmalade.

Unless you have lived in a small town in Wyoming, you just don’t know what a treat it is getting your delicious, sweet oranges during the winter months.

I’m not sure which I liked more, the chocolates or the oranges. They were both heavenly.

I do have one small complaint.  At least for me, you should offer the marmalade in much bigger jars. I  might use the orange marmalade, much faster than most of your average customers.  It is good on my toast and makes a great start to the day.

I now know that I will have to get at least two jars to keep up with my appetite.

Your favorite customer in Wyoming
Mable S.

Mable

Thank you for the kind words.  We are glad you enjoy our products.

Kristen B.
Sunburst Oranges

It is nice to see that the art of letter writing is not a lost art.  Social media feedback is important and much appreciated.  These days holding a ink on paper thank you note is very special.

Are you looking for the perfect gift for business associates, family or friends? A quick visit to sunburstoranges.com can solve all of your fresh gift giving adventures. We sell only the finest selections and the freshest citrus you can buy.

Presented By:
Sunburst Packing Co.
180 South “E” Street
Porterville, CA  93257
559-783-0500

No comments:

Post a Comment